Introducing "Augmented Virtuality" to Industry 4.0 and Beyond
June 16 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The live presentation of this event has already taken place. To download the recording and presentation slides, please complete the form below.
Previous 新蒲萄京官方载首页 Webinars
While Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality have both made significant contributions to industrial development over the past few years, it has now opened the door for newer opportunities. This is where "Augmented Virtuality" makes its mark. By capitalizing on the benefits of both technologies, this new mixed reality has the potential to open new grounds for the existing Industry 4.0 and carry on the progression (in the industrial field) to the future (Industry 5.0 and beyond).
Given engineers are always up to date and ever-hungry for knowledge, this webinar would provide the perfect opportunity for them to become aware of the existing state-of-the-art as well as the upcoming potential for innovation.
3 key takeaways from this webinar:
- Introducing the concept of "Augmented Virtuality"
- Outlining the key components of "Augmented Virtuality"
- Identifying the key drivers for "Augmented Virtuality" in the current industrial revolution and its role in future development (Industry 5.0)
Presenter: Dr. Akhlaqur Rahman, 新蒲萄京官方载首页 Lecturer and Course Coordinator, Industrial Automation Engineering
Join us to learn more at this must-attend event for engineering professionals and aspiring engineers alike.
Reserve your spot at this free webinar today!
- The webinar will be recorded and will be sent out to registered attendees afterwards.
- A certificate of attendance will be provided to attendees who request one near the end of the live webinar session.
Please note: the time stated on this event is in Australian Western Standard Time (AWST). You will need to convert this to your own time zone.
Stay in touch
Subscribe to our newsletter for all the latest updates.